Job Description: Independent Power Producer (IPP) DEVELOPMENT COORDINATOR
Organics Energy is building a world class integrated waste management and green energy business investing in electrical power production facilities utilising clean and renewable energy technologies. As a part of our planned expansion in Thailand we are currently seeking an IPP Development Coordinator to assist with the development of projects from initial inception through to financial close and commencement of construction.
Candidates must have experience in developing green-field projects in Thailand, together with proven ability in liaising with national, provincial and municipal authorities; inter-company departments and proven track record in successfully managing client relations.
- Work under the direction of senior management
- Assist with the preparation of Business Plans,
- Liaise with local authorities and electrical power companies to obtain permits,
- Liaise with relevant Authorities on finance, grants and other incentives,
- Follow up with suppliers, lawyers, contractors and authorities,
- Attend meetings and minute results,
- Represent the Company on a day to day basis for project related meetings.
The work involves liaising with team members and writing reports in English, so excellent English written and spoken language skill is a must as well as fluency in written and spoken Thai. The position is based in Bangkok and the role will include occasional trips to other SE Asian countries, so willingness to travel on short-term assignments is expected. The qualifications and requirements for the position are:
- Higher professional degree in mechanical or electrical engineering, energy economics, or other field relevant for power sector projects (M.Sc. or B.Sc.).
- Minimum of 5 years professional experience from Thai power sector.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and Thai.
- Good skills in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
Position: Sales Engineer, Jakarta, Indonesia.
This position is responsible for direct sale of environmental technology, pollution control and renewable energy facilities throughout Indonesia on behalf of the Organics Group. See www.organics.co.uk / www.organicsenergy.com for further details of our products and services.
- Work with senior management to develop a focused sales strategy.
- Meet or exceed monthly and annual sales targets
- Develop new clients and cultivate existing relationships.
- Maintain an awareness of competitor activities and pricing.
- Assimilate data and critically evaluate bid opportunities before making recommendations to senior management.
- Prepare detailed technical and financial offers with the support of the design and sales support team.
- Conduct sales and technical presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Act as Organics focal point for sales building successful relationships with new clients.
- Generate call reports on a weekly basis and present to management.
- Develop and maintain a CRM database
- Degree in an Engineering discipline
- Indonesian National with excellent communication skills including written and spoken English is essential.
- Minimum 3 years sales experience and proven successful track record selling to the waste management, agricultural ( e.g. oil palm ) and industrial sectors.
- Excellent sales skills with the ability to evaluate problems and sell conceptual technical solutions on the spot
- Excellent organisation skills and able to work independently
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Must have own transport.
- Managing Director and Development Director.
Interested candidates are invited to apply to the Human Resources manager with a full resume stating present and expected salary and enclose a recent photograph to the email address below:
Organics Energy Co., Ltd.
Tel: 02 564 0828 - Fax: 02 997 8019
E-mail : email@example.com