Organics designs, builds, installs and commissions high quality pollution control systems for a range of differing waste streams. Particular strengths lie within the field of landfill engineering.
The company also supplies one-off, purpose-built engineering solutions to a number of users dealing with specific pollution control problems. These have often required design from a basis of sound engineering knowhow.
Organics supplies equipment for the following applications:
- Waste gas flaring systems;
- Waste gas fieldwork collection systems;
- Waste gas utilisation systems;
- Waste gas automated monitoring systems;
- Carbon emissions reduction systems;
- Landfill leachate collection systems;
- Landfill leachate & wastewater treatment systems;
- VOC abatement systems:
- Unit-processes for use with complex process plant applications and remote data collection and operation systems for the above equipment;
- SIL (Safety Integrity Level) systems to suit.
The personnel working with the company have been involved in approximately 300 installations since 1985. A comprehensive reference list is available upon request from the marketing department.
The company presents itself to the market, not solely on the basis of price, but as one able to design and build specific equipment for specific applications tailored to meet end-user expectations.
The staff of Organics is motivated by the desire to produce quality products for use in environmental engineering and renewable energy systems as well as providing our clients with effective consultancy that adds value to our clients’ businesses.
With installations successfully commissioned in many countries throughout Europe, Asia including Indonesia and Malaysia and in the USA, Organics has a proven track record in the sector. Organics also maintains a Strong Focus in Australia, New Zealand, and the Oceania region and offers high quality products and services for renewable energy systems and equipment for environment protection.
More than 30 product data sheets are available for convenient download within our product pages, with additional data sheets available upon request.